Koinonia Adult Study Group – Will be attending via Zoom
September 11th at 11:00am
Attend Online ( https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82042925516?pwd=VStwdmdpR3NvakFSbzVYZkFQN0N5Zz09 )
Koinonia will meet this Sunday, September 11th at 11:00 a.m. (Arizona Time) via Zoom (Zoom the link is below) to be hosted by Joe & Laura Hauer. We will continue with the series by Pastor Matt Miofsky titled Fail – What to do when things go wrong, Lesson 3 titled “In the Pit”.
This session we will:
· Explore a low point in Jeremiah’s life;
· Examine two elements of lament as revealed in a lament of Jeremiah;
· Encounter redemption from an unlikely source;
· Reflect on responding to life’s low points.
Scripture: Jeremiah 18:12 and Jeremiah 38:2-6
Questions we will discuss:
1. Think about times when you have been at low points in your life. When, if at all, has help come from an unexpected place or in the form of an unlikely person?
2. Can you name a time when you have been able to hear someone’s anger? When have you been a source of hope for someone else? How do you respond to a person whom you know to be going through a difficult time?
3. As I look back on low points from my past, what wisdom and lessons, if any have I learned? What parts of those experiences might have the power to shape the rest of my life?
Topic: Koinonia Zoom Meeting link below and is the new link that we will be using in the future!
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
( https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82042925516?pwd=VStwdmdpR3NvakFSbzVYZkFQN0N5Zz09 )
Meeting ID: 820 4292 5516
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,82042925516#,,,,*634378# US (Denver)
+12532158782,,82042925516#,,,,*634378# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)