Are You Ready for Worship Tomorrow?
Happy Saturday everyone! We’re looking forward to worship tomorrow morning and hope you are as well! We have some special music planned as well as a few surprises!! Here’s what you need to know:
Please remember to register your attendance, as it’s the only way we can get an accurate count of those in attendance…and we won’t have to contact you to find out if you’ve been successful in joining the online worship services!!
This Week’s Announcements
We don’t have a lot of announcements, but here’s what we have so far:
– Happy Easter!! Yes, we continue to be in the Easter season, so please wish your friends and family members a Happy Easter Season!!
– Welcome, especially first time guests
– Don’t forget to share the livestream! (See below)
– Don’t forget to register your attendance. (News Flash!! We might be demonstrating a new and even easier way of registering your attendance, so be sure you pay attention during these announcements!
– Koinonia Group and Coffee with the Pastor meetings via Zoom.
– Jose’s Closet still needs non-perishable food items and toys for kids of all ages. Bring these items to the church on Tuesdays between 10 and 11am, or make a $$ donation by going to the Jose’s Closet website.
– Bishop’s Recent Letter Regarding Future Worship and other activities at our churches. The bottom line: it looks like we’ll be worshiping online for awhile…
This Week (and Beyond) at SoL (Online)
– Koinonia Adult Study Group – this morning at 11am. Contact Dean Wolfahrt for login information
– Coffee with the Pastor (with Pastor Jody) – Wednesday morning at 10am. Login info will be sent out by Tuesday
– Coping with Loss Group – Thursday May 7 via Zoom. Login info will be sent out prior to this event.
– Men’s Breakfast Group – Saturday, May 16 via Zoom. Login info will be sent out prior to this event.
SoL Meet & Greet (aka “Fellowship time”) via Zoom
Our Sunday morning “Meet & Greet” will begin at 8:30 AM (log in after 8:15 AM). (This information was sent via email and has been removed here due to security/privacy concerns)
Worship on Facebook Live or On-the-Web
Worship will come to you live from the Topping Living/Music Room!!! We will “go live” at about 9:15 AM, with worship starting at 9:30 AM.
To log-in via Facebook Live: Whether or not you have a Facebook account, you can join the livestream by going here: www.facebook.com/songoflifeumc/videos (Please leave us comments during worship, especially if there’s something we might be able to improve)
On-the-Web: If you don’t have a Facebook Account, you can join from the following link: https://song-of-life-umc.freeonlinechurch.com/live (You will not be able to message us or comment from this site.)
Share the Livestream…if you can
After you have successfully connected to Facebook Live, we encourage you to share it on your own FB page so your FB friends can worship along with you, OR “Share” it with your friends, especially those who don’t regularly attend SoL.
We appreciate that many of you have transitioned over to on-line giving!! If you need assistance setting up your online gifts (whether one-time or recurring), please let us know so we can help you. It’s easy!! It’s convenient!! Text2Give is also an option!! Refer to the instructions previously sent by email or contact Pastor Jody if you can’t find them.
We know that not everyone is able to give online, although it is the most convenient and most effective way we can give our financial gifts. But if online giving isn’t for you, please remember we are also receiving gifts made by cash or check. You’ll need to either mail your gifts to the church, or bring them in an envelope and drop them in the secure mailbox outside the office.
A Final Word…
I don’t have any other final words, except…
See You Tomorrow Morning for Worship!!
Grace and Peace,