Did you know you can give to SoL via texting? Text an amount (with a dollar sign, like $20) to 84321 and the first time you do this, you’ll receive a response with a link to tap.
- You will get a text back with a link, click on that link. You will be taken to a website that will ask you to identify your church
- Click on the Song of Life logo. If Song of Life doesn’t display, follow the prompts to search for Song of Life, putting Queen Creek into the second box, then tap “Search” and our logo should appear.
- Follow the prompts, which include entering your email and first and last name, and then tap on “Continue”
- Continue following the prompts, entering the required information and you should be able to successfully complete your setup. If you’re a first-time online donor, there will be a little more to do than if you’ve already given to Song of Life online.
- Once you’ve done this, future “Text-to-Give” donations should be much easier, simply sending the amount (with a dollar sign) to 84321
- Once you’ve texted a donation, if you see that you’ve entered the amount incorrectly, you can text “Refund” to the same number, as long as you do it quickly.
Standard message and data rates may apply