Support SoL Worship Ministries
Worship at SoL is a top priority. Weekly worship together roots the pattern of our lives in the practice of celebrating with God and unites us with one another in the body of Christ. Worshiping God is also participatory and all are encouraged to serve according to their abilities. The following are ways that you can serve on a rotating basis:
- Read scripture
- Welcome at the door as an Usher
- Lead singing as a Worship Leader
- Play an instrument regularly or offer a one time special music selection
- Provide hospitality by bringing snacks or treats
- Advance the worship slides
- Monitor the sound board
- Be a part of creating sacred space with the Altar Guild
- Prayerfully select hymns and songs with a team
If you’re interested in any of these activities, please email .
Give a Ride to Church
There are a few people in our church who are not able to drive themselves to worship. If you’re willing to pick up someone, bring them to church with you and take them home – please send an email to with your home address. We’ll match you up with someone who lives close to you.