Happy Easter! (Yes, we’re still in the Easter Season)
Here’s What You Need for Tomorrow (4/25/21)!
Greetings Friends! Included with this email is the information you need for tomorrow morning’s worship. Please note our online worship service meets at 9:45 for the time being.
- At 8:30 am we will hold our outdoor in-person worship service. We expect the weather tomorrow morning during our service will be sunny with temperatures in the mid- to upper-70s. We also still have some space space available, so if you’d like to join us, either in the parking lot or in your car, please go to our website and make a reservation. We will also have a little more shade and we’ve enhanced our audio system so those in the back are able to hear a lot better. Here is the 8:30 Service Bulletin. Please either print and bring it with you (and take it home with you as well) or download it to your own electronic device. See additional Tips for In-Person Worship at the bottom of this email.
- At 9:45 am (PLEASE NOTE THE TIME) we will hold our online worship service. You can access the service using our usual link, live.songoflifeumc.org. Here is the 9:45 Service Bulletin
- We are resuming a brief Children’s Church on site immediately after the 8:30 in-person service…so starting at 9:15am. Children must wear a mask and will be expected to physically distance and abide by our usual “no touching” rules that apply to the adults as well.
Our “Meet and Greet” group WILL meet tomorrow morning at 8:30 am by Zoom.
Koinonia Adult Bible Study Group
This group WILL NOT meet this week.
Other Online Opportunities This Week
- Pastor’s Weekly Devotional on Facebook Live WILL occur at 10:00 am on SoL’s Facebook Page
- Area 412 will meet as usual. Contact Carrie Claypool for login information
We WILL NOT publish a weekly Zoom Group list this week.
Tips for In-Person Worship
If you are attending our in-person service tomorrow, here are a few tips you might want to consider:
- Please dress comfortably, bring water, wear sunscreen, and consider bringing or wearing a hat. If you are sensitive to the sun, you might also want to bring an umbrella to use for additional shade.
- We will take your attendance as you drive into the driveway of the church. We will then direct you toward the parking area or, if you will be part of our Drive-in Church, how to access the Drive-in area.
- We are also assigning seating areas, so unless you require special assistance, please enter by way of the entrance behind (west of) the Office/Classroom Building. If you do require special assistance, enter by the mailbox (east of the Office).
- Drive-in Church participants, please park as close to the Sanctuary building as possible. We will not have an attendant to help you park your vehicle this time, so if you have any questions about where to park, please check with one of our volunteers.
- Don’t forget to bring your own lawn or camping chairs, and wear a mask.
- If you haven’t already downloaded our Church Center App, you might want to do that before you come to worship to make your attendance registration and check-in’s quicker and easier. You can also accomplish other things as well through the app, such as giving and making future reservations.
- If you will be part of our Drive-in Church, you’ll be informed what frequency to tune your radio to when you arrive for worship.
- We will not have paper bulletins available, so if you would like to have a bulletin, either print one at home and bring it with you (we’ll also ask you to take it home with you when you leave) or download it to your personal tablet or phone. If you forget, you’ll be able to access the bulletin from our website.
Your friends at Song of Life UMC