Good Saturday Evening!
Tomorrow Pastor Jody will continue our series called “Parables from the Backside.” This Sunday we are continuing with the Parable of the Prodigal Son in a sermon called “The Prodigal Who Stayed Home.”
Here are our worship bulletins for tomorrow morning as well as our online worship service link:
- 8:00 Classic with Communion Bulletin (In-Person Only)
- 9:30 Traditional Service Bulletin (Online & In-Person)
- 11:00 Praise Service Bulletin (Online &In-Person)
If you’re worshiping with us online, go to live.songoflifeumc.org. Our 9:30 service will “go live” around 9:20am, and our 11:00 service will “go live” around 10:50am.
In accordance with the CDC’s newest guidance, and the increase in COVID positive cases due to the Delta Variant, all who attend our services tomorrow morning will wear masks while indoors. Please take a look at our guidelines printed on page 2 of each of our bulletins.
As we have noted before, we will continue offering online worship at 9:30am and 11:00 am as long as there appears to be a desire for us to do so.
A Few Announcements:
- Next Sunday, August 22, we will hold a New Member Gathering at 12:15. Childcare may also be provided for those who would like it. A light meal will be made available for those attending. Watch for more information next week.
- Nametags – for those attending in-person worship, we are placing our nametags outside on the patio. Please take your nametag home with you and wear it when you come for worship at the church. We ask that folks NOT place their nametags on the magnetic boards at this time. If you need a nametag, a sheet of paper will be there so you can let us know.
- The Adult Fellowship Group WILL NOT meet tomorrow morning.
- Our Self-Care Bible Study WILL meet for our final meeting via Zoom this Friday at 5:30pm. This week’s session is the last in the series. If you’d like to join, contact Pastor Jody by email at .
See you tomorrow morning, either online or in-person!
Grace & Peace, Pastor Jody