Good Saturday Evening!
Tomorrow we will complete our series called “Parables from the Backside” by looking at the Parable of the Wedding Guests.
Here are our worship bulletins for tomorrow morning as well as our online worship service link:
- 8:00 Classic with Communion Bulletin (In-Person Only)
- 9:30 Traditional Service Bulletin (Online & In-Person)
- 11:00 Praise Service Bulletin (Online &In-Person)
If you’re worshiping with us online, go to live.songoflifeumc.org. Our 9:30 service will “go live” around 9:20am, and our 11:00 service will “go live” around 10:50am.
In accordance with the CDC’s newest guidance, and the increase in COVID positive cases due to the Delta Variant, all who attend our services tomorrow morning will wear masks while indoors. Please take a look at our guidelines printed on page 2 of each of our bulletins.
As we have noted before, we will continue offering online worship at 9:30am and 11:00 am as long as there appears to be a desire for us to do so.
A Few Announcements:
- Tomorrow, August 29, we are receiving New Members at our 8am and 9:30am services! Those interested in joining Song of Life UMC should attend our next New Member Gathering on the third Sunday of September.
- Nametags – for those attending in-person worship, we are placing our nametags outside on the patio. Please take your nametag home with you and wear it when you come for worship at the church. We ask that folks NOT place their nametags on the magnetic boards at this time. If you need a nametag, a sheet of paper will be there so you can let us know.
- The Adult Fellowship Group WILL NOT meet tomorrow morning.
- There are more announcements at the bottom of page 2 of our bulletin. Please check them out! They’re important!!
See you tomorrow morning, either online or in-person!
Grace & Peace, Pastor Jody